* Article transferred by Bodas.net.
Because winter is always freezing your bones, here is a little tutorial that should warm you up. After all, there is nothing better than a good hot chocolate to recover from a harsh winter day, right?
Therefore, if you have decided to get married in winter, we suggest that you offer your guests a small jug with all the dry ingredients so that they can prepare a delicious American-style hot chocolate at home. If this idea appeals to you, then take note of our special tutorial “Gifts to Guests”.
You will need the following items:
- Small glass jars with lids. Look for the most beautiful ones, you can find them in all bazaars for 1 euro as well as in decoration stores.
- White chocolate chips (available in all supermarkets).
How to proceed:
- Before using the glass jars, be sure to clean and dry them well.
- Once clean and dry, they can be filled with powdered chocolate. Read the directions on the box of powdered chocolate to get an idea of how much chocolate to pour into each jar.
- Once the chocolate is poured, add a layer of white chocolate chips.
- Finally, on top of the seeds, add two or three marshmallows.
All you have to do is personalize your jars: you can print stickers with your name, the date of your wedding or make labels that you can stick to the lids with string, tape or lace.
Photos: Mireia Cordomi for Deluxe Weddings.