Your wedding is coming up and the goal of “getting into my dress” is becoming more and more important! Do not worry about it. In this article, we will detail all kinds of methods to melt calories without having to become an elite athlete!
Ready to start? The special wedding training starts now!
Two enemies of the regime are often identified: time and motivation. With our already busy days, it is not easy to find free time for a sports session or to cook healthy and balanced meals.
As for time, here are some tips to get into your busy daily life without difficulty:
- Any free time is good for sports. While you wait for the water to fill with mud, while you run a bath, while you wait for your turn in the bath … Use these little wasted moments to do simple exercises such as bending over, jumping, putting foot pumps against a wall, etc.
- Do your shopping. This mandatory task can turn into a makeshift sports hall. Raise your bags along your body to get your arms working. As you walk through the aisles at the supermarket, straighten your head, puff out your chest, pull on your stomach, and squeeze your glutes. Breathe in and then blow while pulling back your belly button, this will shape your figure. Also work on your calves by getting up to catch products in height.
- Clean up after yourself. This is another required passage that can help you. Vacuum well and without forgetting the corners. Follow up with the mop and knee curls. At the same time, order and take the opportunity to move your furniture. The result is 200 fewer calories after just one hour of time.
- Go for a walk. On foot, by bicycle, accompanied by your better half, your friends, your dog, this moment of relaxation is also an opportunity to burn calories without realizing it. One hour of walking = 200 forgotten calories!
- Say goodbye to the elevators. Reflect to take the stairs wherever you are and do a little sport during the day.
- Dance Connect your sound system to your favorite music and move in all directions. This entertaining and particularly stimulating activity will allow you to refine yourself without worrying about it.
- Prepare dishes in advance. This is a great way to cut calories from your plate. Cook lentils in large batches, cut watermelon chunks or celery sticks to chop. By preparing these foods ahead of time, you will avoid indulging in sugar-rich ready-made snacks. Just getting active in the kitchen will also make you lose calories!
- Sleep a little! Here is a tip that will delight many! Restful sleep is a first-class beauty ally. It also eliminates up to 60 calories per hour during deep sleep.
When it comes to motivation, you don’t have to look far:
- In fact, if you’ve been preparing your big event for months, you can be on top of it to enjoy it! All eyes and lenses of the photographers will turn to you. So, if you are about to hesitate, remember that if this day is fleeting, the D-Day photographs will last forever!
That being said, all brides shine on their wedding day, pounds more or less. The love of your partner and the happiness of this great day will be your best beauty elixirs!