* Tutorial provided by Weddings.net.
There is surely someone who has been particularly helpful to you in organizing your wedding, whether it was a sister, a bridesmaid or a friend. You will want to thank her by offering her something to please her: why not a bouquet of candies that you have made especially for her? They are delicious and very easy to prepare.
Here is the equipment you will need:
- Soft candies of different types and medium size
- Tissue paper in the color of your choice
Here are the steps to follow:
- Start by threading your candies onto your skewers in the order you choose.
- Then put your skewers together to form a bouquet and tie them together with your string.
- Then wrap your candy bouquet in your sheet of colored tissue paper and secure it with your ribbon making a nice bow. Your candy bouquet is ready!
- One last tip: if you make your candy bouquets in advance, cover them with a clear film before wrapping them in tissue paper, your candies will keep better. Needless to say, you can use this idea to thank the honored children of your marriage.