More and more couples are looking to give their wedding a vintage look. The result, in addition to being magnificent, is friendly, intimate and invites the wedding to remember the good times and appreciate the loved one. Today, we have put together a list of tips to help you prepare a vintage wedding.
Let’s start with the dress. There are several alternatives:
- The most sentimental option is, without a doubt, to wear the dress of your mother or one of your grandmothers, to adapt and enhance it on your wedding day.
- If you want to wear a vintage dress and you don’t have one in your family, you can buy or rent a second hand dress.
- If you prefer new dresses, no problem, today almost all brands offer vintage-inspired models in their collections.
As you know, accessories are essential for any look. In fact, if you choose a new dress you can achieve an authentic vintage style by choosing the right accessories:
- Wear a veil or shawl like your grandmothers did.
- Ask them to lend you the jewels that have always made you dream.
- Choose a romantic bouquet and add a cameo to decorate everything.
For your wedding decoration, be inspired by the baroque luxury of the Marie-Antoinette style.
- Start by sending embossed and ribbon invitations.
- Food will be served on gold plates and bohemian glass bowls.
- For dinner decorations, use candle holders, gold frames with wedding photos of your parents or grandparents.
- For the finishing touch, you can surprise your guests arriving at church in an authentic vintage car.